Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Week After...


1. Slowly moving my stuff to Shah Alam. A very slow and painful process. I never realised how much stuff I have (particularly clothing items) until having to painfully fold my laundry yesterday.

2. Alhamdullilah- murah rezeki after the wedding. We received really cool and practical gifts (i.e most of the stuff in the blog) I'm so excited over our new indoor grill set & my rakku shoe wheel (I’m staking claim over this; p). One of the best gift would be from my Aunt, a 3 days 2 nights stay at the Executive Suite in Sheraton Subang *yeah* we’re planning to go after Bali...

Thanks again EVERYONE for the cool gifts (each and everyone of them)

3. Its so nice having to go home to someone :) It's all the little2 things (preparing breakfast, having hubby be the imam during prayers, watching tv while Lan iron my clothes (I'll walk through fire but I don't do laundry) cook dinner, clean the house together2, grocery shopping and the list goes on and on)

4. I'm a bit annoyed over the fact that we still haven't been able to spend more "we" time for the past 1 week because of work and I don't get the whole waking up in the middle of the morning to watch football. It irritate the shiz out of me because I'm a light sleeper. Minor interruptions will wake me up easily :( Just some stuff that I need to get used to.

5. I have to admit I miss home esp. my parent desperately despite them being only 15 minutes away (never been away from home for more than a few days)

6. Am I happy? People commented that I looked very happy. Well I am :) but I know marriage takes a lot of work to nurture and maintain and we will try very hard to work things out *insyaallah* I'm not delusional and I don't intend to be. I don't believe in happily ever after forever everyday. However, I do believe in love, relationship, trust and compromised and all the things that have kept Lan and I going for the past 3 years without any major mishaps.

7. Anyway I'm suffering without my laptop (accidentally left them in Klang along with my charger *sigh*) the home PC in Shah Alam refused to work (I think there's some hardware problems) There's tons of pics to upload and will try and put it up real soon *sigh*

Be back soon. Asta Lavista Baby :)

No comments: