Friday, March 13, 2009

Rajin kan?

My mac & cheese was a hit. Lan & Yusry emptied the bowl :)

Yesterday, instead of going straight to class after work. I decided to swing home, cooked dinner and attend class late (yeah such dedicated student, I know :p) Needed an arena to release tension, where else other than the kitchen can you bang stuff around without getting stares...
Despite having only 1 1/2 hour to cook, eat, bath etc I managed to whipped out some mac & cheese, fried chicken (courtesy of Ayamas Crispy Fried Chicken) and a bowl of potato salad. Lan and I had dinner together (after which he did the dishes) and he send me off to class after Maghrib :)

We hung out after class.
Me: Oogling after Adam & Danny of AI, sorted out clothes while doing a mini fashion show :p
Him : Played Fantasy Football League online (yahoo I got back my lappie) while making snide remarks about my clothes (adake cakap one of my tops look like baju pengakap *geram*)
Yahoo!!! I'm going back to Klang today :) Happiness...

No comments: