6 Months ago you were born and you made mummy and daddy the happiest parents on earth :)
Ohh I love the lips and gorgeous big brown eyes.. You look like daddy but you have my nose...
7 days old- After atuk cukur all your rambut off....
During your aqiqah and cukur jambul ceremony. You was such an angel, no fuss no crying.
- I can turn, and roll around and can now scoot forward and side to side. I'm showing some signs of crawling :)
- I can sit unsupported, but is still unable to sit on my own... hehehe
- I have started eating solid food everyday. My fave? Blended Chicken, carrot, potatoes and onion rice porridge *yummy*
- I can say *abooooboo* and *maaaa* and a whole load of unidentified baby talk
- Mummy thinks I'm teething :p
- I love making raspberries *phbbbtttt* it's funny (at least I think so)
- I can stand solid on my legs ( shouldn't I be getting a walker soon, Mummy??)
It's My Birthday.....
Happy 6 Months Birthday Ryan. May allah bless you always and I hope you'll always be happy, healthy and content. Jadi anak yang soleh ok *insyallah* You're growing so fast and I'm so proud of everything that you do, no matter how insignificant others may think . You're brilliant and amazing and don't let anybody make you think otherwise.
Ryan, There will come a time when we might not see things eye to eye and you'll be too cool to hang out with your dear old mum, but please remember that I love you very much and you mean the world to me, no matter what ok. Please remember that you can always come to me and daddy for advice etc. I might not agree with your decision but I'll try to respect and be understanding to your needs and wants. But in the end I proposed that you listen to me coz I'm always right,sweetheart (Tak caya tanya daddy..hahah) sayang awak budak kecik *Hugz* (ok over tetiba rasa nak nangis,haha)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY SAYANG
We may not have the biggest house, the fastest car and billion of dollars but I thank Allah everyday for blessing me with both of you.... I'm so lucky to have both of you and I seriously could not ask for more *alhamdullilah*