Thursday, December 2, 2010

Run-A-Way Fashion...

Some of the key pieces on the Fall-Winter 2010 Fashion must have list are the Maxi skirts :) I'm dying for one (or maybe 20 ha-ha) but of course I have to behave and not waste money on things I don't need (but want).

I guess if you're wearing a hijab and are finding new ways to revamp your style/closet, but are not adventerous enough to go the "harem pants" way -> Maxi's (dress/skirts) are the way to go.

Anyway I've compiled a short maxi skirt wishlist. I hope the new line would be in by xmas and you can guess what I would be spending my meager bonus on :p In the meantime I saw the most gorgeous citrus coloured skirt in one of the Thai fair and is planning on getting one (it is also way cheaper than any of the skirt on the wishlist) :p

1. Topshop Stained Glass Maxi Skirt
2. Topshop Patchwork Stripe Maxi- Kate Moss Special Edition
3. Miss Selfridge Animal Printed Maxi
4. F21 Metallic Knit Maxi
5. F21 Black Lace Maxi
6. Longline Tulle Skirt- This is not practical but I love love this, whimsical but with with a simple t-shirt it won't be so over the top :p

No comments: