Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of the Year....


The end of 2010 is fast approaching.

So many good things have happen to me this year with some bad memories interwoven too. The most important thing is I’ve grown stronger, wiser and more mature due to the experiences (not so but still…)

Whatever it is I’m thankful to Allah for all the blessings

Thank you for my beautiful baby boy and the most awesome (patient) husband, great family and in-laws, health, my newly acquired Masters Degree (big grin), several new assets (;p) and lovely friends and confidante’

With every good thing some bad things will follow, well I don’t expect my life to be one easy straight road. The challenges are the things that give colour to my life and I always believe that Allah won’t test us with things that he don’t think we can cope with. I shall endure and *insyallah* more good things will come soon.

I hope everyone will have a good year ahead and stay positive in the face of crappy stuff happening : p

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

P/S: Ryan is down with bronchitis at the moment :( Doctor almost decided that he is to be warded 3 days before his birthday party, but he was better after his nebulizer treatment yesterday, hope the follow up today bring some good news, no hospital please…

PP/S: Good job and congratulations to the Malaysian football team. Thanks to you the PM have declared tomorrow to be a PUBLIC HOLIDAY for everyone where most of us did nothing but sat on our butt for 1 ½ hours cheering you on. Keep up the good work boys :p

1 comment:

Sha said...

Happy New Year Far