Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo Updates : Iftar Weekend

Date: 20 August 2011
Crabby Potluck Party @ Tinie's and Cat's Lovenest


The usual suspects :)


With my baby boy :)


What I made : Smiley Face Cheese Tartlet haha (muka Najwa gila kan :p )



Muka Kenyang: Part I


Muka Kenyang II : Ketam kismis style


Father and Son


Credits: pic for Crabby's are from Reebok's camera


---------------------------------------


Date: 21 August 2011
Al Rawsha, I-City, Shah Alam with Lan's Clan. No photo of food and other people coz mummy too busy feeding her lil baby dino.


Happily posing before his big meltdown

I bought him this weird fan/light noisemaker thingy and a buble maker which he adores :)

Finally, after so long I can now say I've been to I-City. Never bothered before due to traffic jam and exorbidant parking rates :p


Ryan, Mummy and the seahorses :)



Why Mario got 3 :p

With the bangau

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bila i dengar lagu Mizz Nina, mesti i teringat kat u far.... tatau kenapa. Hahahahah

Yen

farah said...

ohh tu gambar cheese tart yg kau buat..n kasi kat semua orang kecuali aku kann??? kan???? Ryan pun makan banyak tak ingat nak tinggalkan mak long ehhh !!!

~f@R~ said...

Yen: serious irrelevant haha.. anyway nanti Raya dtgla rumah, Ryan blh playdate ngan Imran :)

Long: Kecoh ah kau..nanti Raya open house aku buat..aku suruh singgah rumah kejap on Sat xnak, padan muka :p