Friday, August 26, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri

I guess this will be my last post before Raya holidays starts:) I'm in no mood whatsoever to do anything, I'm in my Raya mood all the way... My mind is already at home thinking about setting up pelita raya (hehe) and packing.


Urgghh packing for a toddler is a headache. I have to make sure Ryan's essentials is all packed. His medications, bantal busuk, clothes, fan ( yes anak saya lorat x tahan panas) etc. The car memang penuh dengan barang Ryan je ok... I can't imagine how full my car will be next year (hehehe)


Anyway, we'll be spending 1st Raya morning with my family, afternoon with my in-laws and then we're going back to Melacca in the evening. On 3rd day of Raya we'll be going back to Lan's kampung in Tanjung Malim (insyaallah).


So I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya and seek forgiveness for all my "salah and silap". I hope everyone will have a good holiday, for those who are driving please be careful. Take care everyone :) *hugzhugz*

No comments: