Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Achy-Breaky...

Need a 10 minute break from my policy making *headache*
All these provisions are driving me nuts

Anyway, my previous entry was quite "popular", despite the lone comment under the entry. Four people have emailed me stating their view on the issue. When I asked one of them why didn't she just leave the comments in the comments section, she told me she's afraid that someone might figure out who she is and condemn her views as people tend to judge harshly on other people situation and failed to sympathize with other people problems.

Think about this "people "understand" what they don't get and pretend to see what is not there" The irony of the situation, some people would be nodding in agreement as they are reading my statement but actually oblivious to the meaning. *haha*

Part Deux: Good Deed are always rewarded

As a part of my shoptox, I made a promised to myself not to get anything new for this whole week. Technically this is due to the fact I have just burn a huge hole in my wallet, shopping last week. I was practically on my knees sweating and shivering *think of an alcoholic trying to detox* stopping myself from sms-ing pumpkin to order new stuff from her website.

However, I was rewarded for my patience and refrain *drama* Reebok was around on Sunday and she got me this really cute new tube dress. It's a bit big around the bust area, so I think I'll wear a cute short sleeve top inside *I shall keep to my promise not to go around in tube tops no more*


Thanks Reebok: I love it *muackz*


Hehehe: One of my purchases last week. Thinking for an occasion to wear this to, jom someone ajak I keluar... hehehe :)

One more GREAT news: I've been absorbed to the Institution Supervision Department and I am now a permanent officer there *alhamdullilah*. Farhanna Mohd Hanif, Legal Professional. Interesting title, same boring job..hahahah... Anyway I'll be reporting duty in my new department next Friday, I just received the offer letter yesterday.

Gotto go... see ya later alligator *muackz*

xoxo
Far

No comments: