Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why So Serious???

Want to know what is irritating?
  • What is irritating is when you are trying to help somebody but they end up treating you like crap.
  • What is irritating is having to put on a straight face, continue being polite even though this crazy women is being horribly rude.
  • What is irritating is when you just repeated what she said to confirm and she just bloody grunted and said "tak payah lah I email jer" and when you read the email it is the same EXACT thing like what you mentioned earlier.
  • What is even more irritating is that she contradicted whatever you say (macam nak carik gaduh) Me: "my colleague called you and you were NOT there. Old Psychotic women: "bila? bila dia call saya? pukul berapa" "i pergi toilet, kenapa dia tak leave a message"
Listen you crazy BITCH.... My colleague did leave you a message but is it our fault that you didn't get it? Anyway I'm just picking up his extension what gave you the right to treat me badly especially since I'm trying to bloody HELP you. You are lucky that eventhough I am young unlike your OLD wrinkly self, my mum thought me to always be polite to the elders. That is why I did not scream at you and tell you to go f*ck yourself.

Tulah kecik-kecik dulu tak nak belajar pandai-pandai, pastu cuba nak tunjuk power.

Take a deep breath, Far... Don't stoop to her classless, low iq level. You are way better than that, you are smarter, more successful, thinner and better looking *hahahahaha*

Feel better already :) Muackz I wanna go do something more constructive than getting into worthless conversation with crazy old lady...

xoxo
Far

No comments: