Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little on this and that...

There is just some people that I used to think is ok, but as time goes by, I am starting to see their "true" colours...I just realised that I am surrounded by horribly negative people.

At first, you find it fun when you hang around to gossip. But after a while, you would actually want to talk about something else, not about how this people sucks; this people are unfair; this people are useless. Their mistakes however are always justifiable.

If that is not enough, I find that these "people" can be incredibly mean. I admit that I myself can be "bitchy" when I'm not in a good mood, but if they are incredibly bitchy and catty ALL THE TIME, it is just tiring to keep up, and you are starting to not want to be around them as much.

If they can't find something bad to talk about the people around them, then they will turn their attention to someone closer. Sometimes you don't find it's worth it to argue, esp. when they will turn and say things like "I'm just joking" "Don't be so emo". It is sad when this "educated" people acts like "bored housewives" who have nothing better to do. Urgghh and they claim that they are "professional".

Anyway, on lighter note. I'm posting the pics taken last Sunday: Outing with Rajoo, Reeboks and Uda. We had tons of fun :) Walaupun geram they kept me waiting for about 10 minutes, while they shop around first. Lain kali cakap jelah *wek* hehehehe...


With Uda :)


Rajomoo & Reebok


With Rajoo & My "groovy" very belated bday prezzie... hehehe


Kami "ube" tunjuk yg kami bershopping sakan :)


Hehehehe


:) Rindu hang out with them


Dalam kereta waiting for my fiance'


For some reason, I have this psychotic need to see him everyday. Clingy pun clingy-lah... I think girls would be able to relate better with why I'm acting like this more than guys.... hahahaha


We have registered for the pre-wedding course scheduled for next month ;p

Anyway classes is going on fine... I'm just currently busy with work, so not able to concentrate 100% on my assignments. Should be able to do a better job by next month :) *insyallah*

1 comment:

najwa said...

fargu the pink robe tue jangan pakai awal2 k...hehehehhehehe,,anyway have tons of fun also on that day..muacckkssss!! next time i'll tink first 2 bagi tau or not..its great 2 make u wait...mua ha ha ha