Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time to say goodbye

Tomorrow is my last day in HR.

Friday would be my first day with my new position *nervous* but it should be alright *insyaalah*

Anyway since tomorrow is going to be my last day, I decided to treat everyone to some "yummy" cupcakes... Cute, right? I'm so addicted to Wondermilk cupcakes. I'm even planning on ordering my wedding cupcake from them...

My treat was a hit! and everyone love it since itz so adorable... hehehe.. it feels so good to make people smile... I should do this more often... cupcakes anyone??


Anyway all this cupcakes is bad for my so-called diet.

I had this funny conversation with Lan, last week.

Lan: That girl is so skinny.... bones....
Me: I want to be skinny *munch munch* like her... I'll diet lah and lose like 10kg's *slurpslurp*
Lan (trying very hard not to laugh-to his credit) just pointedly look at the Starbucks Ice chocolate with hazelnut syrup in my hand and grin....

I think I got his point.... hahahhaha

No comments: