Monday, July 28, 2008

*grin*

Lowdown of my weekend...

Saturday:
  • Class was so-so. Nothing interesting, we had to do article abstracts. Made some new friends...
  • Went for lunch in front of Lan's place, I was fuming/merajuking etc.. because we had to cancel our plans to watch SATC because some "nerdy" people insisted on going to some boring work talk *sigh* at 4.30pm.
  • To counter boredom, I made some last minute changes to my facial appointment and actually go a spot at 2pm*lucky* so I made Lan play chauffeur to balas dendam *haha* I am seriously hating my face @ the moment, but everyone from my doctor to my beautician refused to give me the "good stuff" for my face becoz they don't think it's bad enough.... I think they need glasses... Anyway my mum agreed to pay for the session *wee*

Sunday

  • Drove all the way to Cineleisure just to find out that SATC is not playing there *suckz* so wasting RM3 for parking, we decided to go to OU (actually I insisted but who cares..haha)
  • FINALLY got a ticket... while waiting we went to CHILLI's for lunch. Shared the Mushroom Jack and Mashed potato's *yummy*

    The famous "perasan pose"
    My cute lil piggy gorging... hahahah

The movie was awesome... it's a total chick movie *grin* you can hear all the girl *gasp* when they saw the closet Mr Big made for Carrie... It was AWESOME (sorry can't think of any other adjective), and the part *spoiler alert* when Carrie was so devastated when Mr Big didn't show up and she had a go at him, and her friends was holding on to her was so heartbreaking sad. *serious emo* wow! or the Charlotte famous "rehearsed" line "I curse the day you were born" with the hand gestures and suddenly went into labour, is just damn hilarious...

The clothes and the shoe was just out of this world cool... If I have it my way, I am so gonna spend my bonus $$$ (if any) on a Monolo's/Jimmy Choo's or Christian Louboutin's... Hehehe maybe I should start saving today ... Do you think Lan is gonna strangle me to death if I spent RM2000 on a shoe? hahahaha

An example of my "dream" shoe...

No comments: