Friday, July 18, 2008

CONCENTRATE

For some reason I find it so hard to concentrate for the past few days.

Wonder why?

Anyway since I can't seem to concentrate on my policy (huhu) I decided to browse through EBay for Tiara's. Hehehe I'm on a lookout for some simple but elegant looking tiara's. Technically I want one that look more like a thick headband.

I know being a bride = Raja Sehari, but those humongous tiara'a are just plain TACKY. Hahaha I'm just being a spoilsport, but seriously, if you are already wearing a tudung + veil + a 4 inch tall tiara, don't you think that you will look very Christmas tree-ish. But then again to each her own.

Back to my Tiara search story, I found some which cost real cheap (RM 29.90 - RM100-ish) It's based in New York but they do worldwide delivery. I don't know what is the delivery cost, and am not bothered yet to ask. However, I was thinking if you get one that cost around RM 60, and since it's not heavy even with the delivery cost I don't think it will cost more than RM100.

The one that I have seen in Semua House, KL and Subang Parade (the one I like at least) all cost more that RM250. The disadvantage is that it may not look as nice as the picture.

Decision..Decision...

I have to stop being so fickle on things... hehehe mostly because I keep on changing my mind on things. I haven't bought the lining for my Nikah baju and I have change my mind on it 3 times. There is so much choices but very limited funds. *boohoo*


Focus on The HEADBAND : Pretty ain't it? I want one of those....

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

No comments: