Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EXCITED-ism

I FINALLY FOUND MY GLADIATOR!!!

Hehehe was browsing through online (not skiving work- im moving = no work -> ooohh I'm so defensive..lol), and I found this site that sells gladiator shoes @ a cheap price... So I'm not getting the one in Nine West this Friday (I can hear my boyfie breathing a HUGE sight of relieve...) I don't mind that much esp. since gladiator is a seasonal thingy....


A pic of my shoe :)

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: Finish my Company Law Assignment and I think its a masterpiece *hahahah rolling on the floor laughing* Today is the first batch of presentation, I volunteered because the first topic is supposed to be the easiest ( the irony of the situation is, the question is quite tricky that it took me 4 days to complete)

I feel queasy... so I think I better go and prepare myself rather than waste my time/money(huhu) shopping for shoes and blogging....

P/S: Jimmy Choo (KLCC) is having a sale for last season collection. The shoes posted on their official website are "so gorgeous" that if I get one, I may not buy any shoe for the whole year *yeah..right*. However, the cheapest ones that I like, overshot my boyfie "ceiling limit" by at least RM200. Hmmmm...will think of my next course of action once I finish my presentation... *grin*

No comments: