Friday, October 10, 2008

Gluttony: Never the way to go...

Photobucket

I'm so full...

I can't believe I let Sher and Jean talk me into going to Chilli's for lunch. I had Monterey Chicken (craving for Chilli's mashed potatoes forever) and *surprise surprise* I actually finished my chicken & mashed potatoes...hahahah

After that, the other girls (namely Nina and Jean) wanted to get Carl's Jr Hand Scooped Shakes. Despite the fact that I'm bursting through the seem full, I ordered one Strawberry shake... *urrghh* There is still 3/4 left (like as if I'll finish it) I think I'll add some Herbalife into it and turn it into my dinner...

I guess I'm allowed to be bad today as I've been good *sort off* the whole week. I went jogging twice this week *woohoo* at my usual fave place - the klang stadium (it just reminded me of school days, for some reason it will make me happy; p) mostly stayed on my diet... lose another KG (which I suspected will come back after the huge meal just now) and I fasted yesterday. I promised Lan that I will not ganti puasa last minute this year, and am doing it for the blessings of fasting during the month of Syawal :p So kill two birds with one stone...

Anyway, I'm extra obsessed with GG this week. I dunno why but I'm so overly obsessed with Blair, Chuck and her headbands. Mind you, I was into headbands way before gossip girl started... but I guess the show have intensified my love for it...hehehe... Been buying headband in bulk much to the horror of my fiancé'. The last time I bought 4 headbands in one day, he just look at me and ask me how many heads do I have that I need so many headbands...hahaha guys just don't get girly stuff...anyway if you are salivating on the gorgeous headbands, and if you have loads of $$$ to burn, check out this site http://www.jenniferbehr.com. Anybody want to get me one for as a very early wedding/bday gift? hahaha

I have classes tomorrow (On a Saturday), so I may end up missing some open houses *sigh* and my grandma is coming over, so that means MORE COOKING *sigh* On the bright side, I've received the commentary for my research paper and Prof Wan mentioned that "you guys have done a great job so far" *woohoo* At least the hard work is paying off...

Nothing else I guess... hmmm need to do some wedding stuff... i.e. check out material for Lan's reception and get the extra white silk for my reception, list down the prices for accessories (i.e veil, tiara's, etc)would renting it cost less? (Ideas anyone?) and start checking out my hantaran bag (I'm torn between Steve Madden, Marc Jacobs and Coach - Thank god been saving like crazy or I so can't afford it ;p)and finally wedding shoes...

I walk pass Lewre just now and saw a whole selection of great wedding shoes..hmmm someone suggested that I custom made my shoes in BSC. You can actually choose the shoe design, material and even the soles. The price is quite reasonable, am currently persuading my dad to get it for me as a wedding prezzie... so we'll see...

Photobucket
my idol

Photobucket
fave couple :)

No comments: