Monday, June 29, 2009

One Two Three

Headache...

Why do I have so much to do? Anybody wants to finish my presentation on Bursa for me? *sigh* no monetary reward but you might get some satisfaction for a job well done :)

Anyway, classes are re-starting next week *sigh* I am this close to applying for "cuti sem". Do you know how tiring it is to drive back and forth to work from S.Alam to Damansara everyday (drive takes about 2 hours per day) and having to go up and down 4 flights of steps just to get HOME? and now going back to classes AFTER WORK till 10pm twice a week, assignments, presentations and exams. On top of having to do all that while being preggers. Urrgghhhh.. It's a test of sheer willpower and determination.

Wow and to think I'll be finishing my final semester next year with a baby in tow *insyallah* Ok itu next year punya cerita.

I doubt things are going to get easier but if anyone can do it, I can. I know it sounds so blardy cocky but I need to psych myself before I end up freaking out. My resolution is to maintain my 3.8 CGPA (haha KW geram) and now that I have another MENSA brain inside of me, we'll be aiming for 4flat kan,baby? Insyallah. We can both do it if we work hard enough, kan? kan?

Baby cakap (dgn suara Lan) : sukahatilah mummy..if it makes you happy (hahahah)

3 comments:

Sha said...

Ilike the part with the baby and the malas tone. I can't wait to see him/her once you deliver. Remember the dancing babies?

noah said...

ur preggie? no wonder u hide ur baby bump with ur bag kat opis! anyway congrat eh

~f@R~ said...

Sha: let's teach my baby menari like that... mesti hilarious...

Noah: Thanks dear. Anyway is Noah your nama sebenar? :p Tak hide bump pun I just love to carry unusually big bags.