Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Berbuka Puasa @ Muzium Islam KL

Last Sunday I went for berbuka puasa with my colleagues at the Muzium Islam. I guess it's some sort of our little "tradition". The food is not as good as last year but I LOVE the chicken kebab *besh sangat* but for RM69.00 I don't think it is really worth it :p

The company was great though. We had so much fun laughing and fooling around :) Sher is such a hoot lah. So funny when she "marah" Lan and make him take a cupcake even when he don't want to. Love it when he kena buli, so comel like budak kecik kena marah... *hahaha* Serve him right for "bermasam muka" due to the lack of prawns *mengada*


Left: Me, Yohanna, Jean and Justin
Right: Reza, Nicole & Alistair


Lan & I


The Babes: Nicole, Yohanna, Me, Sher & Jean
(missing from the pic : Nina the isteri mithali)


Private joke: the S N A K E that neither I nor Yohanna can spell


The kambing * me dun really like it though* dry and sauceless :p


Bday cuppies for Jean & Nicole from Wondermilk *yum*

No comments: