Friday, September 26, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Dear All,

Just want to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin. I would like to apologize if I've offended you somehow. Hope everyone will have a great and safe Hari Raya... Jangan main mercun!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Friday, 3.00pm

Just came back from Tinie's place. Oh my god!! Nia is so biggie and comel now. She LOVE it when we "agah" her and she suka makan tangan... So cute, I want to gigit her :). We've also introduce her to the crazy world of SHOPPING! Mesti dia pelik, why lah all her aunties keep on changing clothes and making so much noise...hahaha... Tinz gave me my "bday" present yg cun and sexy.. :) Thanks darls, me love it *shootz* Now kena belikan her a birthday present too... huhuhu

Anyway, I can't wait for Raya. Excited :) I got one of my baju raya yesterday and the beading is GORGEOUS!!! 1.5 hours more to go, I can't wait to go home and start my looonngg holiday. I so don't want to be in the office anymore...

Well I'm planning on starting my cupcake baking project tonight... My auntie is having a family gathering tomorrow. At least I won't come empty handed. Hahah this is also the first "gathering" where Lan is OFFICIALLY invited. I know he is reluctant to come but think of it this way sweetie, we have "awesome" cooks in my family, at least I know you would enjoy the food...heheheh

Anyway everyone take care! I may or may not update next week. So love ya all & Have a great week....

XoXo, Far

No comments: