Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hungry & Tortured...

Hahaha what a title...

I'm so hungry at the moment... Had nasi goreng cili padi *yummy* for sahur but I'm already feeling hungry by 10am. I usually have a glass of milk or cereal for sahur. If I'm really lazy and sleepy, I would just munch on biscuits or have a slice or milk. I don't usually eat rice in the morning... I guess white carbs are easier to digest thus making you hungry faster (that's why you should stick to brown rice) and since the nasi is very the pedas (extra2 cili padi) it will encourage higher metabolisme rate (or something..hahah)

Do you know hungry people tend to spend more? Well, I'm exercising a huge amount of self control not to buy a dress that I really adore in one of this vintage website. *cukup2lah tu* I just received all of the dresses that I ordered from various online blog yesterday and I found my baju raya in Boutique Bhaju in Subang Parade (RM200 cheaper than the budget *good for me*). Can't wait to pick up the remaining 2 baju's from the tailor. I also received the kuih raya I ordered from Hani. Hope it's good :)

Lapar lapar lapar *nak beli baju tapi tak boleh* hahaha

Anyway have you seen the new episode/season of Gossip Girls? It's wicked. The latest trailer "Serena also Rises" is so hot. Me no likey Serena. She is such a pretentious lil b*t*h. hahaha... Seriously of all the character in GG, I like her the least :p

Three and the half hours to go... and then I can go pick up my berbuka dinner from Lan before going to class. So unfair he is on leave from 24/09/08-05/10/08

Nak main bubble townlah.. toodles :)

No comments: