Thursday, September 11, 2008

*Peningz*

The office is freezing but I'm starting to feel the heat :p I have so much to do ( but I still have time to blog) and I don't know where to start.

There is report to write, presentation to prepare and research to be done. Bad enough that I have tons of stuff to read for class, I have to make further research for work. For some reason when the word research is involved, people would think of me. They'll be like, "Far like to do research, let her do it" Well I like it so much that even I don't know that I like it *wek*

Not complaining though, it's kinda learning loads of new things.

*sigh* 1 1/2 months to final exam. This time around the passing marks for all the paper is 65 and you have to maintain a CGPA of 3.0 to pass the programme. I'm kind of worried, even though I've managed to maintain a CGPA of above 3.0 previously, this time around it's a bit different. I don't really have a problem with the application of the law, it's the critique that is a bit problematic to me. You'll need to think, and thinking takes up a lot of effort and time *haha*

Anyway I have 3 reports pending (4 if counting English) *Urggh* Need to start working on it soon. Dr.Rizal suggested that I take up a topic for his final presentation as he said no one had the guts to do it before. He even dangle an extra 5 marks (extra credit) if I do it. The problem is there is very limited reading material and cases on the matter so would need to take some extra effort in order to finish the report. I have 9 more days to make up my mind.

I'm already thinking of dinner... Hehehe I got my Manhattan Fish last Tuesday *yeah* and today I'm going berbuka with Lan, Reebok and maybe Rajoo a.k.a YDPA... It's kinda hard to meet up now days, and people are so lazy to make an effort (including me) so when there is an opportunity should just take it.

P/s: I got the latest episode of Gossip Girls, Season 2, The trailer is hot *dayyum* Can't wait to watch it...

xoxo

No comments: