Friday, September 19, 2008

Rambling Part VIIXX

I won the bid for both dresses *wee* I got it so-so much cheaper than the BIN price... Hehehe made my weekend... The dress above is a minidress but I'm planning to wear it with skinnies/leggings. Need some sahsiah but stylish baju's nak balik kampung...

I've also received my pareo today, so pretty and colourful. Reminded me of a paddle pop. *am so happy like only shopping can make me*

Back to reality need to finish my assignment, promise myself I would finish at least ONE assignment by next week, eventhough the deadline is after raya. I don't want to spend my raya doing homework instead of stuffing myself with yummy raya food.

I'm already dreaming of my grandma's ketupat & lontong, my mak sue's rendang daging (pedas gila but best), dodol (still hot from the kuali-eat it while it's still runny *yummy*). Shootz I'm salivating already. Anyway I just realised this year would be my last raya as a "single person" Next year tak salam tangan mummy and daddy first. *so sedey*

Lapar nie "THANKS" to my tak boleh diharap sister, we didn't get a place for the free Intekma Buffet Dinner today. *urrgghh* have to wait for Monday instead. Am going out with Reebok for berbuka today. Still haven't made up my mind where to go.

Am trying not to eat nasi, trying to lose as much weight as possible *huhu* Lost 2 kg's already but would like to lose more weight so that by the time I go for my wedding dress measurement I'll be closer to my pre-honours weight = 50 kg's. Even tub of lards can dream... hahahahha

Have a great weekend everyone. Jangan main mercun!!!

No comments: