Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Summary of Events : 20-22 Sept 2008

SATURDAY : Hoarding Junks Syndrome


*sigh* Am currently re-cleaning/rearranging my room. One, because Hari Raya is fast approaching. Two, because I need to start making space for Azlan. There is less than 5 months and I don't think I would have the time to really clean my room closer to the date of the wedding. I bet I would be busy with other things....

I have so much stuff. Minus all the shoes and the clothes (hmmm) I have 2 boxes of memorabilia/letters/photos from people... I'm thinking of throwing all of the letters away *tapi sayang* but I will have to do it. Will start with nonsensical "chat paper" like the one above (itz between me and Iena) Hahahah Nothing sentimental about it, but it's funny and silly and never fail to make me laugh :) I'll save the cards and pictures but 80% of the "love letters" would really have to go. I don't need physical things to remember the memories, rite? Anyway better get rid of any incriminating evidence *hahaha*

Sunday:Shopping with the in-laws


My new Black Guess Hepburn full flap clutch (beli dengan consent from my fiancee) hahaha

I think Azlan have a nice family. His sisters are cool. However, I've never been more thankful that I'm the youngest. Pening betul bawak budak2 shopping esp. with the "big-brother" yapping, "cepatlah pilih..cepatlah pilih". PATIENCE!!! Thank god he have me (haha) and I'm always a "hit" with small kids. We found baju's for all 4 of them after 3 hours of searching at the crowded PAS & SACC. Next year I'm so gonna introduce them to online shopping *haha*

Monday: Berbuka @ Intekma, Shah Alam

My family always receive a free invitation to the Intekma Pasar Malam Style Buffet every year. Since my parents won't bother going. My sister and I always will invite a friend each to accompany us. Last year the spread wasn't so good, but they improve this year. However some of the people taking care of the stalls should really learn some manners *so rude*


Azlan & I


Happylah tu- banyak food


Kami tamak - Nasi Briyani Daging, Kambing salai, Grilled chicken and waffles *yum*


Kak Jana & My sister


ME!!!


*Eeeeee* makan secara lahap


Daging salai and mertabak yg sedap :)

No comments: