Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shoptox *again*

Errr...

Am putting myself on a shoptox for 2 weeks (if possible 1 month)
Was checking out my purchases/expenditure on clothes for this whole month and..... well judge for yourself

1. 2 pairs of maxi (online)
2. 1 bag(online)
3. 1 pareo
4. 1 shoe (or maybe 2?? can't remember..hehehe)
5. 1 kebaya
6. Tailoring for 2 baju raya
7. MAC stuff
8. and I'm currently bidding on 2 vintage dresses.... ( well there's a possibility I might not get it but I so want it :p heheheh)
9. The jubah for mummy and baju melayu for daddy ( this don't really count coz itz for Raya ;p)

Not forgetting the amount of $$$ I'm spending on food & books... I've been bad this month... It's kinda funny becoz the SHOPTOX in August work so well but I end up spending all the money that I save last month this month *and if I'm honest maybe a tad bit more*

Ok-ok I just need one FINAL lilac tunic for pagi raya and I'm done *serious* Deadline for spending on the top is this Sunday (coz I promise Lan to bring his sister Raya shopping *again pepandai-lah amik hati..haha) so will find for it then...

See baby you actually have my promise in writting... Itz practically a contract :p Gtg finish this really annoying report for big boss *sigh*

No comments: