Thursday, September 4, 2008

The one on boredom

I'm always bored.

Ask people who are close to me. I have the attention span of a gnat. I'll be doing something for 2 seconds and I will decide to abandon it in search of something more interesting to do. Usually that involved calling someone and bugging them until the boredom past....

Me: Hello, I'm bored....
Answers that would usually follow that statement : "uhuh..."

Me in my state of boredom is me getting out of control. I would usually end up fighting/pissing someone during my state of boredom. I love going "talk to me... talk to me *increase volume*" until the person on the other line gets all fed-up and start screaming at me or they'll try and come up with some lame excuse to go.... *haha like I don't know*

However, me at my bored-est (is there such word?) state is very entertaining. You can get the craziest crap out of my mouth. Hey, I can be funny when I'm bored.

Or I'll be rambling and rambling and rambling (in case you don't realize it by now, I love to talk)

There is no sense and purpose to this blog, other than I'm BORED. I need to come up with a brilliant presentation Bursa SBL and I'm out of ideas. I can barely string a sentence up in my head at the moment.....

Anyway... this week is going to be great (I think) Reebok is around (went berbuka with her and Azlan last Tuesday) and Cath is back from Japan for the next 2 weeks and was supposed to lepak with her and Jessie sometime soon. annnnnddddd *drum roll* I finally decided on a colour and am planning to persuade M.Azlan (sounds like some blind pop yeh2 singer) to accompany me to get the materials....

Dahlah... I think I will "fake" genius-isme and finish my presentation. Giving myself a deadline until 4.30pm....

xoxo

No comments: