Friday, September 12, 2008

Bimbo Post (part xxxiii)



*wee* Me love techonology :)



Nina's sister is going to New York next week and she said it's ok if I want to get some stuff. I'm so estatic. Anyway attached is the pic of my coveted bag from Steve Madden *hehe* I'm also contemplating on getting some hot stuff from Betsey Johnson *gila kejap* I'm putting myself on a budget. I'm not going to overboard. *wek* Maybe I'll get some stuff for Lan - a watch/wallet maybe? Hmmm we'll see... I'm so excited for no reason that I'm hyperventilating (I'm feeling like the time I found out about the custom made shoe shop in Bangsar)



Anyway had loads of fun yesterday (minus the bitchy makcik who cut queue and curik our table and Najwa accusing me of having big **** becoz of something *which is seriously untrue and aku geram gila FITNAH* haha) Lan got me a Jovian Mandagie pink kebaya (hahaha keyword KT kan diri) I wanted to get it for myself because it's on sale, so was ESTATIC beyond words when Lan said he'll get it for me provided that I stop bugging him for a baju raya :) So at the moment I'm feeling happy and blessed *alhamdullillah*



Finally finish my LRM assignment and that itself is a reason to celebrate :)

No comments: