Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shopping Junkie!

I'm feeling restless...

I'm finally free but I don't know what to do. When my mind is unoccupied it will turn to the one thing it do best :) "S H O P P I N G". So now I'm feeling the "itch". You know the itch on your finger where you feel the need to buy everything on sight :)
I want to buy something but I don't know what to buy *hahaha* Anyway I don't think it's wise to be making any impulse shopping at the moment because I should be saving for my "wedding stuff"

Went to Subang Parade yesterday to check out some bedding stuff. The XMAS sale is on, so you can get some real nice comforter set at a cheap price. I'm planning on getting something simple but sweet. I see no point in getting those labucci laden comforter that will itch when you sleep. If I'm are planning to spend anything above RM500 for my room deco for the wedding I'm going to make sure that I'll be able to use it more than once.

Anyway everytime I'm in the S.P cosmetic level, I'll drag Lan in front of the SKII counter to look at the stuff. I've been planning on getting their Miracle Water for ages, but a bit reluctant because I'm not sure if it will work on me, and mind you their stuff is very pricey. So I am usually content at gazing at it for a few seconds before moving on. They were having some sort of XMas promotion yesterday, and you can get the beginners set at a reasonable price, but "pokai me" can merely dream...

However, miracles do happen, my boyfie actually volunteered to get it for me. I can't believe what I'm hearing, tapi sempat tu perli "teruk sangat ke muka I sampai you sanggup offer beli for me". He was like "nak ke tak nak?"So never to tempt fate, we walk back to the counter and make my purchase. *wee* and the best part I can use it now and not use it as a part of my hantaran whatsoever... heheheh I think he is sick and tired with me making puppy dog eyes evertime I pass the counter *muka pathetic* :)

I hope I can see some obvious effect. Anyway during the "consultation" the salesperson took a good look at me and asked whether I've been getting enough sleep everyday. Naturally the asnwer is NO, esp for the past few weeks with the exams and research deadline going on. So I'm planning to drink more water, cut down on the greasy food (tough luck), be in bed by 1030 (like as if) and eat my vitamins religiously (trying trying)

Hmmm the "itch" is gone for the moment... so lets keep it that way....

No comments: