Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lalalala

I'm back from my study leave and I'm not functioning well....

I LOVE being a student, going to class, doing assignments, getting good marks (hahah this is subjected to certain subjects only but than again...)waking up at 9pm, sleeping late, watching tv... *sigh*

Anyway exams went well, am not gonna jinxed it and get all cocky so rather not say anything till the results are out...Gotto thanx Lan for keeping me company, nagging and motivating me to study... He sat with me at MCD's for 4 hours on Sunday. If it was me, I'll be whinning after 30 minutes (hahaha).

I need someone to keep me company but not talk to me, which is a pain in the a*** actually... Last Tuesday, a day before my Adv Company Law paper, I was watching TV the whole afternoon instead of studying, all because I was too bored... I'm weird that way...

After my final paper yesterday, Lan and I (he was on leave too... *wee*) went to Subang for some tacos in TGIF and after that went to PAS to confirm my Make Up Artist for the wedding *double wee*, so minus one stuff to think about... Can't wait for my dresses to be ready so I can start accessories shopping (i.e jewellery/shoes)

Can't wait for tomorrow, there's a gathering with my Shah Alam girlies... the only minus point is I have to miss another gathering with the fellow MGS-ian... well there's always next time....

No comments: